All our deliveries are facilitated by Express Mail Service (EMS) via Post Fiji Limited.
Delivery charges vary on the following two factors:
- Metric Size: The dimensions of your package
- Weight: Standard charge for any parcel that is 15kg or less in weight is $5. Anything above that is charged extra according to Post Fiji Limited’s Policy.
Please note that we do have any control over the charges or transit and any disputes has to be directed to Post Fiji Limited. However, we will assist you with this.
- Customer completes payment for the products.
- As soon as payments are cleared into our account, the product(s) is/are packaged and marked with essential customer details and exact address. The package is then sent to Post Fiji for delivery. All EMS payment receipt copy is sent to customer for reference.
- Package is sent to destination by Post Fiji Limited. This normally takes 1-2 days if destination is in Viti Levu while the outer islands can take up to 7 days for delivery.
- Post Fiji notifies the customer of arrival of the package at their nearest Post Office. (Please note that customer advises on their nearest Post Office location)
- Customer presents the copy of ems receipt with a valid photo id to receive the package.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT FACILITATE CASH ON DELIVERY(COD) DUE TO SAFETY REASONS.
You can read more about EMS services here…